Your smile is an integral part of who you are. If you’ve been hiding your smile for fear of embarrassment, you should know that cosmetic dentistry in Reseda, CA may be the answer.
Cosmetic dentistry in Reseda, CA is appropriate for a wide range of common dental issues. If you think you’re the only one suffering from less than perfect teeth, think again. Millions of people around the world have the same kinds of problems that you do; the only difference is that they decided to get cosmetic dentistry, which solves or hides their dental problems.
Cosmetic dentistry is effective for enhancing the appearance and function of your teeth. You may be surprised about the dental treatments that fall under the category of cosmetic dentistry. They include:
- teeth whitening, a treatment that is more effective when conducted in a dentist’s office
- dental bonding, a treatment that remedies discolored, chipped or broken teeth so the original problem is undetectable
- dental veneers, a treatment that covers the original teeth with a beautiful new veneer
- inlays and outlays, a treatment for mild or medium-level tooth decay
- dental contouring, a treatment for misshapen teeth
- implants, a permanent treatment to replace missing teeth
- crowns, treatment for teeth that are chipped or broken off
- crown lengthening, a treatment for an overly “gummy” smile
- orthodontics, a treatment for overbite, underbite, crooked teeth and more
Who Gets Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is not only used by celebrities or those in the public eye. Cosmetic dentistry is so widespread now that people of all ages have availed of the transformative benefits of cosmetic dentistry.
For the most part, cosmetic dentistry is used by people who either feel that their smile is embarrassing, or is causing personal or professional setbacks. The other primary users of cosmetic dentistry are those who were either born with less than perfect teeth or who have suffered an injury that has left them with dental issues.
Almost everyone is a potential candidate for cosmetic dentistry, no matter what age. Depending on what cosmetic services you’re interested in, there may be varying levels of invasive treatments available to you. For example, if you’re interested in tooth whitening, that’s a non-invasive treatment, and you wouldn’t need to qualify to have such a treatment. Whereas, if you are interested in a dental implant, a more thorough examination would be required, since this is a more invasive treatment.
The best part about cosmetic dentistry is that there are treatments available for almost every situation. Speak to your dentist about ways to improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
The most obvious benefit of cosmetic dentistry is a beautiful smile. There are many more benefits of cosmetic dentistry, though:
- more youthful appearance – A beautiful smile is associated with youth and vitality.
- higher self-esteem – When you look at yourself in the mirror you’ll feel better when your smile is glistening.
- enhanced self-confidence – You’ll feel more self-confident in public when you don’t have to “hide your smile.”
- busier social life – You’ll be more inclined to accept invitations when you don’t feel embarrassed about your smile.
Due to so many benefits that impact your personal and professional life, cosmetic dentistry should be seen as an investment in your personal well-being and growth. In Reseda, CA cosmetic dentistry is definitely something worth considering in order to improve your life and your sense of well-being, in addition to improving your looks.
For more information about cosmetic dentistry treatments in Reseda, CA that may benefit you personally, book a consultation with your dentist today.